To help keep you entertained during this strange and hopefully unique Christmas the Castle Studies Trust has prepared a Christmas quiz. Can you name the castles these pictures are or images are taken from either our projects from all years or blog posts during the year?
- Where is this?
2. Where did this CST funded excavation take place?
3. Where is this?
4.What motte and bailey castle, which we funded a geophysical survey for, is this?
5. Where can you find this bridge which the Trust co-funded post excavation work on?
6. In which Scottish castle did the geophysical survey we funded find this well?
7. Where is this?
8. Where is this great tower?
9. This is a reconstruction drawing of which castle?
10. Where is this castle built by a queen?
11. Where is this castle?
12. The entrance to which border castle is this?
13. Where is this base a tower? It’s one of the projects the CST has funded
14. Where is this?
15. The plan of which castle is this, which the CST funded work on?
16) Which castle is this? We funded a building survey on it previously?
17. For which castle are these aerial images of, which include results of the geophys survey the CST funded on it?
18. These pieces of Saxon pottery were found at which excavation the CST funded?
19. This is a CST study day at our first ever excavation we funded? Which castle?
20. The CST funded a buildings survey of this castle. Where is it?